This vibrant dip combines bright, fresh herbs with a hint of garlic and anchovy. Delicious with crunchy vegetables or perfect as a spread. To turn this dip into salad dressing, simply stir in 1 cup of buttermilk and drizzle away.
Avocado Goddess Dip
- Prep Time
- 2 1/2 Cups
- (5 /5)
- 9 ratings
- 1 Cup Cream Cheese (Softened)
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 Avocado (Peeled & Pitted)
- 1 Garlic Clove (Minced)
- 3 Minced Anchovies Or 2 Teaspoons Anchovy Paste
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 Cup Minced Green Onions
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Fresh Tarragon
- 4 Tablespoons Finely Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 2 Tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- Place cream cheese, mayonnaise, yogurt, avocado, garlic, anchovies, and kosher salt in food processor. Combine herbs in small-size bowl. Add herbs to cream cheese mixture. Process until smooth. Scrape down bowl of processor. Add vinegar and lemon juice. Process once more.
- Transfer to serving bowl, cover, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Makes About 2 1/2 Cups
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 20 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2017 All Rights Reserved