With only 6 ingredients and taking less than 40 minutes to prepare, you’ll have a 5-star meal in no time.
Baked Scallops Au Gratin
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 17 ratings
- 1 Pound Scallops
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Shallots
- 6 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/3 Cup Bread Crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Parsley
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Rinse scallops in cool water. Dry on paper towels. Place in greased casserole dish.
- In large-size skillet over a medium-high heat add 2 tablespoons butter and shallots. Sauté 4 minutes until soft. Remove from heat and distribute evenly over scallops.
- In same skillet melt remaining butter over a medium heat. Add lemon juice to melted butter. Pour over scallops. Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Place in oven 12 to 15 minutes until scallops are tender when pierced with a knife.
- Remove from oven. Garnish with chopped parsley.
- Serve very hot.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 15 Minutes Total Time: 35 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2017 All Rights Reserved
- Servings : 4
- Ready in : 35 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Seafood