This super easy method for Chocolate Mousse requires virtually no cooking and is the perfect chilled dessert for spring.
Dark Chocolate Mousse
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 4 ratings
- 6 Ounces 72% Dark Chocolate (Finely Chopped)
- 4 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1 1/2 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- Place chopped chocolate in large-size heatproof bowl.
- Add sugar and 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream in medium-size saucepan over a low heat. Bring to simmer.
- Pour hot cream mixture over chocolate. Stir until chocolate has melted.
- Pour remaining whipping cream into large-size bowl. Beat with electric mixer 4 minutes until stiff peaks form.
- Fold melted chocolate mixture into whipped cream until combined. Place in refrigerator 10 minutes to cool.
- Remove from fridge and spoon into 4 glasses or jars.
- Serve immediately or place in fridge until ready to serve.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 5 Minutes Total Time: 25 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2017 All Rights Reserved