Store your spears standing up in a glass of water to preserve freshness and try and consume your spring asparagus within a day or two after purchasing.
Grilled Asparagus Salad
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 18 ratings
- 1 Pound Fresh Asparagus (Washed & Trimmed)
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1 Lime (Cut In Half)
- 1 Cup Cubed Goat Cheese
- 3 Tablespoons Sliced Spring Onion
- Toss asparagus with olive oil and season with kosher salt and pepper. Place on grill that has been preheated to high heat and cook spears, rolling them to achieve and even char. Cook until just barely tender. Spear with a fork after 4 minutes. If it yields easily remove from grill. Grill lime halves until charred, cut side down. Arrange asparagus on serving platter. Add goat cheese and spring onions. Squeeze grill lime halve over salad.
- Serve at room temperature.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 5 Minutes Total Time: 25 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2017 All Rights Reserved