When I have a busy day, but still want to serve a delicious meal, I make Pan Roasted Lamb Meatballs With Brussels Sprouts. It’s an easy dish to make and a winner in my dinner rotation.
Pan Roasted Lamb Meatballs With Brussels Sprouts
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 2 ratings
- 3 Teaspoons Olive Oil (Divided)
- 2 Garlic Cloves (Minced)
- 1 1/2 Pounds Ground Lamb
- 1 Teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1 Teaspoon Powdered Mustard
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 Pound Brussels Sprouts (Trimmed)
- Steam trimmed Brussels sprouts until crisp-tender and set aside.
- In large size bowl combine ground lamb, paprika, mustard powder, minced garlic, kosher salt, and 1 teaspoon olive oil. Form into 8 meatballs making sure not to overwork the meat.
- Add remaining olive oil to medium-size heavy skillet over a medium-high heat. When skillet is hot add meatballs. If you don’t hear a sizzle then your pan is not hot enough. Sauté for 8 to 10 minutes, turning occasionally, until meatballs are brown on all sides and cooked through. Add steamed Brussels sprouts and cook another 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and transfer to serving platter.
- Serve warm.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 25 Minutes Cook Time: 17 Minutes Total Time: 42 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2017 All Rights Reserved