Spaghetti With Herbs & Garlic
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 3 ratings
- 16 Ounces Spaghetti
- 1/3 Cup Parsley (Rough Chopped)
- 1/4 Cup Basil (Rough Chopped)
- 1/3 Cup Olive Oil
- Juice Of 1 Lemon
- 3 Tablespoons Minced Garlic
- 1/3 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- Bring a large-size pot of salted water to boil. Add pasta and cook until al dente. Remove from heat and drain.
- In large-size skillet heat olive oil over a medium-low heat. Add minced garlic and cook 3 minutes. Add cooked spaghetti, parsley, basil, lemon juice, and 1/2 of the Parmesan cheese. Use tongs to toss until cheese is slightly melted and ingredients are combined. Season with kosher salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat and transfer to serving bowl. Garnish with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 15 Minutes Total Time: 35 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2017 All Rights Reserved