This refreshing lemonade features fresh ginger and grapefruit and is naturally sweetened with honey. You could also use fresh raspberries or blueberries, too!
Strawberry Ginger Lemonade
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 14 ratings
- 3 Inch Piece Fresh Ginger
- 1 Grapefruit (Juiced)
- 1 Pound Strawberries
- 3/4 Cup Honey
- 4 Lemons
- 3 1/4 Cups Water (Divided)
- Peel ginger. Grate into medium-size bowl. Add grapefruit juice to bowl.
- Bring 1/4 cup water to boil. Pour boiling water over ginger and grapefruit juice. Let sit 10 minutes.
- Juice 3 lemons. Set aside.
- Slice strawberries. Set 1/2 cup sliced strawberries aside.
- Place strawberries, ginger water, honey, and lemon juice in blender. Add 3 cups water. Blend until smooth. Pour liquid through sieve into large-size pitcher.
- Slice remaining lemon into rings. Add to lemonade with remaining strawberries.
- Store, covered, in refrigerator for 1 hour before serving.
- Pour over ice cubes.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 5 Minutes Total Time: 25 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2017 All Rights Reserved