I like to use this delicious filling for kolaches, but you may use it for anything you like because it is so versatile.
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Makes Enough For 3 Dozen Kolaches
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 1 Pound Pitted Dry Prunes (Cooked)
- 1 Cup Liquid From Cooked Prunes
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 Teaspoon Grated Lemon Rind
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- Cover prunes with cold water. Stir in sugar. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and cook slowly, stir constantly until smooth and thick. Remove from heat and add lemon juice, grated rind, and cinnamon.
- Makes enough for 3 dozen kolaches.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 15 Minutes Total Time: 25 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved
- Ready in : 25 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Jam