This subtly sweet peanut sauce blend nicely in this beef, cabbage, and pepper sauté. Serve with rice or udon noodles.
Beef & Cabbage Stir-Fry With Peanut Sauce
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 3 ratings
- 1/4 Cup Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1/3 Cup Orange Juice
- 3 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Rice Vinegar
- 2 Teaspoons Sugar
- 4 Tablespoons Canola Oil (Divided)
- 3 Garlic Cloves (Minced)
- 1 Pound Sirloin Steak (Trimmed & Thinly Sliced)
- 1 Small Head Savoy Cabbage (Thinly Sliced)
- 2 to 5 Tablespoons Water
- 1 Medium Red Bell Pepper (Thinly Sliced)
- In medium-size bowl combine peanut butter, orange juice, soy sauce, rice vinegar, and sugar until smooth.
- Heat 2 teaspoons canola oil in wok or large skillet over a medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds. Add steak and cook 2 to 4 minutes until browned and slightly pink in the middle. Transfer to bowl.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add remaining 2 teaspoons canola oil. Add cabbage and 2 tablespoons water. Cook 3 to 5 minutes until cabbage begins to wilt. Add red bell pepper. Add more water if needed to prevent sticking. Cook 3 minutes. Return steak with juices to pan. Pour in peanut sauce. Toss to combine.
- Serve with rice or udon noodles.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes Cook Time: 13 Minutes Total Time: 28 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved