Crisp gin and tonics signal the beginning of summer in many households. This G&T is livened up with a bit more lime and a handful of summer mint.
- Prep Time
- Makes 1 Drink
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 1/4 Cup Gin (2 Ounces)
- 2 Tablespoons Simple Syrup (1 Ounce)
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Lime Juice (1/2 Lime)
- 8 Fresh Mint Leaves (Plus More For Garnish)
- Chilled Club Soda
- Lime Wedges For Garnish
- Fill cocktail shaker halfway with ice and add gin, simple syrup, lime juice, and mint leaves. Shake vigorously until chilled. Fill a 12 ounce Collins or highball glass halfway with ice. Strain gin mixture into glass. Top off with chilled club soda to taste. Stir briefly. Garnish with mint leaves and a lime wedge.
- Serves 1
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 10 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2018 All Rights Reserved