Yields or Serves:
It’s defiantly feeling like apple cider season. Gallons of it are showing up at farmers’ markets, grocery stores, and seasonal celebrations. With a few simple ingredients, you can transform this traditional fall drink into a festive treat.
- 7 Cups Apple Cider
- 1 1/2 Cups Orange Juice (No Added Sugar)
- 1 Cup Pomegranate Juice (No Added Sugar)
- 3 Cinnamon Sticks
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cloves
- Orange Slices For Garnish (Optional)
- In large-size saucepan, over a medium-high heat, combine apple cider, orange juice, pomegranate juice, cinnamon sticks, nutmeg, and cloves.
- Bring mixture to a simmer and cook for 35 minutes.
- Remove from heat and remove cinnamon sticks.
- Ladle into mugs and garnish with orange slices.
- Serve warm.
- Serves 9
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin