If you don’t have Champagne on hand you may use Prosecco or Cava. Both are delicious dry sparkling wines that mix well with juice.
Mimosas 3 Ways
- Prep Time
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 5 Ounces Orange Or Grapefruit Or Mango Juice
- 5 Ounces Champagne (Prosecco Or Cava)
- 2 Tablespoons Grand Marnier Or Triple Sec (Optional)
- In two champagne flutes, combine champagne and juice of your choice. Add Grand Marnier or triple sec.
- Serve Immediately
- Serves 2
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 10 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2020 All Rights Reserved