Everyone will love receiving this sweet treat for splashing in his or her after-dinner coffee or sipping over ice. Use Irish cream in hot or cold cocktails or sip it on the rocks.
Homemade Irish Cream
- Prep Time
- (5 /5)
- 4 ratings
- 2/3 Cup Skim Milk
- 2 Teaspoons Espresso Powder Or Instant Coffee
- 14 Ounces Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1 1/2 Cups Irish Whisky
- 2 Tablespoons Chocolate Syrup
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon Almond Extract
- In heatproof medium-size bowl microwave skim milk for 30 seconds to 1 minute until war. Remove from microwave and stir in espresso powder (or instant coffee) until mostly dissolved.
- In blender pulse milk-coffee mixture with condensed milk, cream, whiskey, chocolate syrup, vanilla, and almond extract until smooth.
- Transfer mixture to bottles and/or jars and seal. Place in refrigerator until ready to use. Keeps refrigerated up to 3 weeks.
- Serves 10
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 10 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2018 All Rights Reserved