Homemade Tzatziki is so much better than store bought. Made with Greek yogurt, cucumbers, garlic, salt, olive oil, lemon juice and herbs, Tzatziki is delicious served cold with grilled meats, pita bread, or as a dip.
- Prep Time
- About 2 Cups
- (5 /5)
- 3 ratings
- 1 Large Cucumber
- 2 Cups Plain Full-Fat Greek Yogurt
- 2 Garlic Cloves (Minced)
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 3 Tablespoons Fresh Dill (Minced)
- Grate cucumber and drain through a fine mesh sieve or cheese cloth. Place in refrigerator to continue draining until ready to use.
- In large-size bowl combine yogurt, olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, kosher salt, and pepper. Cover and place in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Remove grated cucumber and yogurt mixture from refrigerator. Add cucumber and fresh dill to yogurt mixture and stir to combine.
- Makes About 2 Cups
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 20 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2017 All Rights Reserved