Kick those mayonnaise-based dips to the curb this holiday season and serve my delicious Creamy Cannellini Dip for your get-togethers and parties.
Creamy Cannellini Dip
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 28 ratings
- 1 Cup Cannellini Beans
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 4 Cups Water
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Fresh Rosemary
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- Soak beans overnight.
- Drain beans and throw away water.
- Place beans in medium-size pot along with kosher salt and water. Cover with lid and bring to boil. Reduce heat to a medium-low and cook 60 minutes until beans are tender.
- Remove beans from heat and strain. Reserve cooking water. Place in food processor or blender. Add rosemary, garlic, lemon juice, and olive oil. Process until smooth. Add some of the reserved cooking water if needed.
- Transfer to serving bowl and serve as a dip or spread.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 60 Minutes Total Time: 80 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2016 All Rights Reserved