Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 3 Average: 5/5]
Serves the fries with mayonnaise for an authentic Belgian touch.
- 4 Pounds Mussels
- 2 Tablespoons Minced Garlic
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 20 Ounces Frozen French Fries
- Bake French Fries according to package directions.
- Scrub and remove any stringy beards from mussels.
- In large-size Dutch oven, heat olive oil over a medium heat. Add minced garlic and cook 2 minutes. Add mussels and cover with lid. Cook 8 minutes until mussels just open up. Shake pot occasionally.
- Finely chop parsley and sprinkle over mussels.
- Serve mussels with fries. Discard any unopened mussels.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 10 Minutes Total Time: 20 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2018 All Rights Reserved