Mussels & Fries
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 4 Pounds Mussels
- 2 Tablespoons Minced Garlic
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 20 Ounces Frozen French Fries
- Bake French Fries according to package directions.
- Scrub and remove any stringy beards from mussels.
- In large-size Dutch oven, heat olive oil over a medium heat. Add minced garlic and cook 2 minutes. Add mussels and cover with lid. Cook 8 minutes until mussels just open up. Shake pot occasionally.
- Finely chop parsley and sprinkle over mussels.
- Serve mussels with fries. Discard any unopened mussels.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 10 Minutes Total Time: 20 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2018 All Rights Reserved
- Servings : 4
- Ready in : 20 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Seafood