Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
Use this mix right away or save it for when you’re ready to bake. Use it as a base for a variety of cookies with this one easy recipe. Perfect for the holidays or all year round.
- 5 Cups Unbleached Flour
- 3 3/4 Cups Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Baking Powder
- 2 Teaspoons Kosher Salt
- 1 1/2 Cups Plus 2 Tablespoons Butter (Softened)
- In large-size bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Stir until thoroughly combined. Add butter and work into dry ingredients until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Store, covered, in airtight container in refrigerator or freezer. Make sure not to press down in container (you may need to use more than one container). When ready to use let mix come to room temperature before using.
- Makes 10 Cups For Recipe Varieties
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 20 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2016 All Rights Reserved