This recipe is perfect for the slow cooker! This is a very mild chili recipe. If you prefer something with more of a kick, feel free to add hot sauce or other spices to taste.
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 2 Pounds Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Onion (Diced)
- 2 Garlic Cloves (Minced)
- 28 Ounces Diced Tomatoes
- 32 Ounces Chili Beans (In Sauce)
- 2 Tablespoons Chili Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- Cook beef in a large-size sauté pan with onion over a medium heat until meat is brown. Drain grease from pan before putting meat and onion in slow cooker. Add all the other ingredients and let cook on the low-heat setting for six to eight hours. Stir occasionally.
- Once chili is done you can serve it as is or sprinkle a bit of corn and shredded cheddar cheese over the top.
- Serve with warm cornbread, tortilla chips, salsa, avocados, or guacamole.
- Serves 6
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 8 Hours Total Time: 8 Hours 20 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2018 All Rights Reserved