No need to precook the gluten-free lasagna noodles for this dish. All you need to do is assemble this super easy lasagna in the morning and you will have a hearty meal waiting for you when you get home.
Gluten-Free Lasagna With Spinach
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 2 ratings
- 28 Ounces Low-Fat Ricotta Cheese
- 1 Cup Frozen Cut Spinach (Defrosted And Drained)
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/2 Cup Part-Skim Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 12 Cups Marinara Sauce
- 1/2 Pound Uncooked Gluten-Free Lasagna Noodles
- Grease 6-quart slow cooker.
- In medium-size bowl combine ricotta, spinach, egg, and mozzarella.
- Ladle a bit of marinara sauce along the bottom of greased slow cooker. The bottom should be thoroughly covered in sauce. Add single layer of noodles on top of sauce. Break noodles if needed to fit in the sides.
- Ladle another bit of sauce over noodles making sure to cover all noodles. Top with half choose mixture. Press firmly with back of spoon to smooth. Add single layer of lasagna noodles on top of cheese. Break noodles if needed to fit in the sides.
- Ladle another bit of sauce on top of noodles. Top with remaining cheese. Press another layer of noodles onto cheese and top with remaining sauce. Make sure that noodles are entirely covered in sauce.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 hours until cooked through.
- Serve with tossed salad.
- Serves 6
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 360 Minutes Total Time: 380 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved