Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 4 Average: 4.8/5]
You don’t have to be the Pope or In Rome to make these delicious and easy Italian meatballs.
- 1 1/2 Pounds Ground Beef
- 1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan
- 1/4 Cup Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 Cup Parsley (Chopped)
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 3 Garlic Cloves (Grated)
- 1 Egg
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 2 Cups Marinara Sauce
- 1 Cup Water
- In large-size bowl mix all ingredients (except Marinara Sauce and water) thoroughly. Shape into 2-inch palls.
- Add 2 cups marinara sauce and 1 cup water to large-size saucepan. Drop meatballs into sauce. Cook over a medium-low heat for 25 minutes. Stir carefully.
- Remove from heat and transfer to serving bowl.
- Makes about 10 meatballs.
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen