Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves: 1
Rating:[Total: 1 Average: 5/5]
Chai makes a great alternative to coffee and this fall-flavored drink is delicious either hot or cold.
- 1 Chai Tea Bag
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Unsweetened Pumpkin Purée
- 2 Teaspoons Honey
- 6 Ounces Almond Milk
- Steep tea in 6 ounces hot water. Once tea has steeped, stir in pumpkin purée and honey. Top with warmed almond milk.
- For Cold: Brew tea. Add honey and allow to cool. Stir in pumpkin purée. Pour over ice and top with almond milk.
- Serves 1
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 10 Minutes Total Time: 20 Minutes
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2020 All Rights Reserved