If you love the rich, golden-crisp cheese on lasagna edges then whip up this sautéed zucchini. The trick is to let the ingredients sit in the skillet after you add the cheese so it has the chance to melt and lightly caramelize before you stir.
Sautéed Crispy Zucchini
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 4 ratings
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 4 Zucchini (Cut Into 1/4 Inch Rounds)
- 1/2 Cup Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- Melt butter in large-size skillet over a medium-high heat. Add zucchini and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes until tender and lightly browned.
- Spread zucchini evenly in skillet and sprinkle Parmesan cheese over zucchini. Cook, without stirring, 5 minutes until Parmesan has melted and crispy where it touches skillet.
- Finish with kosher salt and pepper.
- Serve warm
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes Cook Time: 10 Minutes Total Time: 25 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved
- Servings : 4
- Ready in : 25 Minutes