Baked Pears is such a simple and delicious French dessert. Since there is no crust in this recipe it’s perfect for those trying to avoid gluten.
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 12 ratings
- 4 Firm Eating Pears
- Butter (For Greasing Dish)
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Heavy Cream
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Halve pears, remove cores, peel and slice lengthwise.
- Butter shallow gratin dish and spread pear slices overlapping fanwise, over the surface. Sprinkle with sugar. Dab cream over surface.
- Place in oven 12 to 15 minutes until cream is bubbling and surface lightly colored.
- Remove from oven and serve warm.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 15 Minutes Total Time: 35 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2017 All Rights Reserved