Braised Broccoli Rabe
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 9 ratings
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 3/4 Teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper
- 3 Large Garlic Cloves (Thinly Sliced)
- 2 Pounds Broccoli Rabe (Ends Trimmed)
- 1 1/2 Cups Chicken Stock
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- In large-size skillet heat olive oil over a medium heat. When oil is hot (but not smoking) add crushed red pepper and garlic. Cook 30 seconds until fragrant. Add broccoli rabe in batches. Stir between additions. Cook 2 minutes until slightly wilted. Add chicken stock and kosher salt. Stir to combine. Cover skillet. Cook 4 to 5 minutes until broccoli rabe is just tender.
- Transfer to serving bowl. Continue to cook braising liquid 2 minutes until it has reduced by half. Drizzle braising liquid over broccoli rabe.
- Serve hot.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes Cook Time: 12 Minute Total Time: 27 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2017 All Rights Reserved