Perk up your life! This delicious tonic tastes somewhat like a sparkling lemonade. Add raspberries or strawberries to take it to the next level.
Cucumber Citrus Kombucha Mocktail
- Prep Time
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 1 Small Cucumber (Sliced Thick)
- 2 Lemons
- 1 Orange
- 1 Teaspoon Honey
- 2 Tablespoons Mint Leaves
- 16 Ounces Kombucha
- 1 Cup Ice
- Squeeze juice from lemons and orange. Add cucumber and honey to cocktail shaker. Tear up mint leaves and add to shaker. With muddler or rounded end of wooden spoon, mash cucumbers and mint. Add lemon juice, orange juice and ice. Cover and shake vigorously. Strain mixture into cocktail glasses filled with ice. Top off with kombucha.
- Serve immediately
- Serves 2
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 10 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2018 All Rights Reserved