Tiny New York Kitchen has been preparing a lot of chicken these past few months. If you need a change-up in your chicken rotation use this recipe. If you don’t want to grill then use a grill pan on your stovetop.
Grilled Jerk Chicken Tenders
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 2 ratings
- 2 Teaspoons Allspice
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Ginger (Peeled & Minced)
- 8 Cloves Garlic (Peeled)
- 1 Habanero or Jalapeño Pepper (Cored & Seeded)
- 2 Tablespoons Dried Thyme
- 8 Medium Green Onions (Roots & Tops Trimmed)
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cloves
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/3 Cup Reduced Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Orange Juice
- Juice From 1 Lime
- 1 Pound Chicken Tenders
- In food processor or blender add all ingredients except chicken. Pulse until semi-smooth. You want mixture to be coarse, but free from large chunks. Transfer mixture to gallon-size sealable plastic bag or 9x13 inch glass baking dish. Add chicken to bag or dish. Toss until chicken is well covered.
- Seal bag or cover dish. Place in refrigerator for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Preheat grill to a medium-high heat.
- Grill tenders 2 to 4 minutes per side or until thickest portion registers 165 degrees with an instant-read thermometer.
- Remove from heat and transfer to serving platter. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 8 Minutes Marinate Time: 3 Hours Total Time: 18 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved