Marinated Strawberries In Lime & Basil is such an easy dessert recipe. If you’re out of basil, use fresh mint instead.
Marinated Strawberries In Lime & Basil
- Prep Time
- (5 /5)
- 18 ratings
- 1 Pound Fresh Strawberries
- Zest Of 1 Lime
- Juice Of 1 Lime
- 1/4 Cup Basil (Thinly Sliced)
- 3 Tablespoons Powdered Sugar
- Remove strawberry stems and slice in half.
- In large-size bowl add strawberries, lime zest, lime juice, and sliced basil. Add powdered sugar and gently stir. Cover bowl with plastic wrap. Let sit on counter 15 minutes.
- Serve with freshly whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 20 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2017 All Rights Reserved