This no fuss recipe for a classic fruit crisp yields a messy, juicy dessert. Feel free to use whatever berries you like. For the perfect holiday dessert use dried cranberries instead of berries.
Slow Cooker Apple Berry Crisp
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 6 ratings
- 5 Medium Apples (Peeled & Sliced)
- 1 Cup Strawberries (Sliced)
- 1 Cup Blueberries
- 1 Cup Blackberries
- 6 Tablespoons Butter (Melted)
- 1/4 Cup Unbleached Flour (Divided)
- 1 Cup Light Brown Sugar (Divided)
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Cup Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- Grease the inside of slow cooker.
- In large-size bowl toss apples, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, 2 tablespoons flour, 1/2 cup brown sugar, and cinnamon. Transfer to slow cooker in an even layer.
- In large-size bowl combine remaining flour, rolled oats, remaining sugar, and melted butter. Combine until crumbly. Evenly sprinkle over apple berry mixture.
- Cook on low for 2 1/2 hours.
- Serve with whipped cream, ice cream, or Greek yogurt.
- Serves 6
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes Cook Time: 150 Minutes Total Time: 180 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2017 All Rights Reserved