These fudgy brownies are made with just three ingredients, so they’re perfect for an anytime dessert or a lunch box treat. Enjoy them on their ow or use the to make next-level ice cream sandwiches.
Gluten-Free 3 Ingredient Brownies
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 2 ratings
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 3/4 Cups Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
- 1/2 Cup Gluten-Free Almond Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 8x8 inch baking pan with parchment paper. Grease parchment paper. Set aside.
- In medium-size bowl beat eggs until fluffy. Beat in chocolate hazelnut spread and almond flour until smooth. Transfer to prepared pan.
- Place in oven 20 to 25 minutes until toothpick inserted into center comes out mostly clean with a few crumbs.
- Remove from oven and cool completely on wire rack. Remove using parchment paper.
- Cut into squares and serve.
- Serves 8
- Prep Time: 7 Minutes Cook Time: 25 Minutes Total Time: 32 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved