We love autumn, but we’re giving it one last-ditch effort to savor the remaining glimmers of summer. You may frost this cake or leave it plain.
Strawberry Peaches & Cream Cake
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 1 Cake
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 2 3/4 Cups Unbleached Flour
- 2 Cups Diced Peaches (Fresh Or Frozen)
- 1 Cup Diced Strawberries (Fresh Or Frozen)
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Butter
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Heavy Cream
- 1 Tablespoon Orange Juice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place peaches and strawberries in medium-size bowl.
- In medium-size bowl add 2 1/2 cups flour, baking soda, and kosher salt.
- In large-size bowl beat butter and sugar until creamy. Add eggs one at a time with sour cream and vanilla.
- Add the flour mixture to butter mixture and combine.
- Toss remaining 1/4 cup flour with peaches and strawberries.
- Layer batter and fruit into greased bundt pan, using one third of the batter and peaches at a time so the fruit will be evenly dispersed throughout the cake.
- Place in oven 60 to 80 minutes.
- To make frosting: In small-size bowl combine powdered sugar, cream, and orange juice. Beat until smooth.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely before frosting.
- Makes 1 Cake
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes Cook Time: 80 Minutes Total Time: 110 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2018 All Rights Reserved