- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- About 2 Dozen
- (5 /5)
- 3 ratings
- 2/3 Cup Butter (Softened)
- 1 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs (Room Temperature)
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 1/2 Cups Unbleached Flour
- 2 1/2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 1/4 Cups Milk
- Frosting Of Choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 24 muffin cups with paper liners. Set aside.
- In large-size bowl combine butter and sugar. Cream until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time. Beat well after each addition. Beat in vanilla.
- In separate medium-size bowl combine flour, baking powder, and kosher salt. Add to butter mixture alternating with milk. Beat well after each addition.
- Fill prepared muffin cups 3/4 full. Place in oven 15 to 20 minutes until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool in pans 10 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
- Frost when completely cool.
- Makes About 2 Dozen
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 20 Minutes Total Time: 30 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved