Yields or Serves:
I get many requests for gluten-free recipes. There is no need to purchase those gluten-free box mixes that line the supermarket shelves. It’s easy to make your own All-Purpose Gluten-Free Flour. When converting a recipe to gluten-free, you may want to increase the egg amount by adding one extra egg to help ingredients bind together.
- 2 Cups Millet Flour
- 2/3 Cup Garfava Bean Flour
- 2/3 Cup Arrowroot or Tapioca Starch
- 2/3 Cup Potato Starch (NOT Potato Flour)
- In a large-size bowl sift together the flours and starches. Stir with a spatula until well combined. You will want ingredients to be equally incorporated.
- Transfer to airtight container and store in refrigerator for up to 6 weeks. You may also store in freezer for up to 3 months.
- Makes 4 Cups
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen