Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves: Makes About 36 Cookies
Rating:[Total: 1 Average: 5/5]
I love anything tahini. Tahini adds a touch of nutty flavor to these delicious gluten free slice & bake cookies.
- 1/2 Cup Butter (Softened)
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Tahini
- 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 2 Cups Gluten Free Flour Blend
- 1 Cup Sesame Seeds
- In large-size bowl beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in tahini, maple syrup, and kosher salt. Gradually beat in flour until combine.
- Roll dough into 2-inch-wide log. Wrap in plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for 3 hours to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place sesame seeds on large platter and roll dough log in seeds. Press to adhere. Cut log into 1/4-inch-thick slices and arrange on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Place in oven 18 minutes until golden and crisp.
- Remove from oven and let cool on wire rack.
- Makes About 36 Cookies
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 35 Minutes Total Time: 55 Minutes
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2021 All Rights Reserved