Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 2 Average: 5/5]
Bacon Wrapped Potatoes are delicious and easy appetizers to make. When time is short it’s nice to have easy “go to” options.
- 5 Pounds Baby Potatoes
- 1 Pound Bacon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line baking pan with foil. Set aside.
- Cut bacon in half. Wrap half slice of bacon around each potato and secure with toothpick. Place on prepared baking pan. Place in oven 30 to 35 minutes until bacon is well cooked.
- Remove from oven and transfer to serving platter.
- Serve warm.
- Serves About 20
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes Cook Time: 35 Minutes Total Time: 50 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2017 All Rights Reserved