I love this twist on traditional deviled eggs, which are excellent as appetizers for dinner parties or Sunday brunch. Avocado adds a nutty flavor to the filling and lime juice gives a balance to the richness of the eggs.
Avocado & Bacon Deviled Eggs
- Prep Time
- Make 12
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 6 Hard Boiled Eggs (Peeled & Halved)
- 1 Avocado (Peeled, Pitted & Diced)
- 3 Slices Cooked Bacon (Chopped)
- 3 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 2 Teaspoons Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 Garlic Clove (Minced)
- 3/4 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper Or Chili Powder
- In large-size bowl add egg yolks, avocado, mayonnaise, lime juice, garlic, kosher salt and cayenne pepper. Mash egg yolk mixture until combined. Add 2/3 of chopped bacon. Mix well. Spoon or pipe filling into each egg white. Garnish with remaining bacon.
- Transfer to serving platter.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Makes 12
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 30 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2018 All Rights Reserved