Naturally gluten-free quinoa provides fiber, protein, vitamins, and minerals.
Colorful Quinoa Salad
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 4 ratings
- 1 Cup Quinoa
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (Thinly Sliced)
- 1 Mini Cucumber (Thinly Sliced)
- 6 Cherry Tomatoes (Halved)
- 1 Avocado (Chopped)
- 1/2 Cup Black Olives
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1/4 Cup White Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1/4 Cup Crumbled Feta Cheese
- Cook quinoa according to package directions. Cool slightly.
- In large-size bowl toss quinoa, peppers, cucumbers, tomatoes, avocado, olives, parsley, kosher salt, pepper, and vinaigrette until well combined. Add feta and gently toss.
- Serve cold or at room temperature.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 25 Minutes Total Time: 35 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved