Pantry staples like coconut milk and curry paste liven up simple chicken in the fast and flavorful weeknight meal.
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 2 Pounds Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Cup Diced Onions
- 2 Tablespoons Minced Garlic
- 1 Serrano Chili Pepper (Finely Chopped)
- 2 Tablespoons Green Or Red Curry Paste
- 15 Ounces Coconut Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Fish Sauce
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- Cut chicken into 1/2-inch chunks.
- In medium-size pot heat coconut oil over a medium heat. Add onions. Cook 5 minutes until golden. Stir often. Add garlic and chili pepper. Cook 2 minutes. Add curry paste and cook 3 minutes until browned. Stir constantly.
- Stir in coconut milk, fish sauce, and chicken. Season with pepper. Cover and cook 8 to 10 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from heat and serve with rice.
- Serves 4
- Note: You may use lite coconut milk if you wish.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 20 Minutes Total Time: 30 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved