Load up these sandwiches with fresh garnishes like shredded cabbage, peppers, lettuces, and cucumbers to balance the heat of these spicy sauce.
Grilled Chicken Sandwiches
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 Teaspoons Curry Powder
- 1/3 Cup Packed Fresh Cilantro
- 1 Jalapeño (Chopped)
- 1 Small Garlic Clove
- 1/3 Cup Light Mayonnaise
- 2 Teaspoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 4 Ciabatta Or French Rolls
- Garnish: Shredded Cabbage, Peppers, Lettuce, Cucumbers, Provolone Cheese
- Set grill or grill pan on medium-high. In large-size bowl toss chicken with olive oil and curry powder. Season with kosher salt and pepper.
- Grill chicken 5 minutes per side until cooked through.
- In blender or food processor purée cilantro, jalapeño, garlic, mayonnaise, and lemon juice until smooth. Season with kosher salt and pepper.
- Lightly toast rolls.
- Serve chicken on rolls topped with cilantro mayonnaise and garnishes. Lightly toast rolls.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 10 Minutes Total Time: 20 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved