Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Pasta salad with classic Italian flavors. Make sure to cook your pasta in water that has been heavily salted because that is where the flavor begins.
- 1 Pound Spinach Tagliatelle (Or Spaghetti)
- 2 Tablespoons Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Sweet Onion (Thinly Sliced)
- 10 Ounces Cherry Tomatoes (Halved)
- 16 Ounces Cooked Italian Sausage (Sliced)
- 3 Cups Lamb Lettuce (Torn)
- 1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Italian Seasoning
- 1 Garlic Clove (Minced)
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- In a jar with lid add olive oil, red wine vinegar, Italian seasoning, garlic, kosher salt, and pepper. Shake well and set aside.
- Add 2 tablespoons kosher salt to pot of water. Cook pasta until al dente. Drain and cook. Add to large-size bowl, along with onions, cherry tomatoes, sausage, lamb lettuce, and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Mix well. Shake jar with dressing and pour over salad. Toss to coat. Top with remaining Parmesan.
- Cover and place in refrigerator for 1 hour up to overnight.
- Remove from fridge and serve.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 10 Minutes Total Time: 30 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2020 All Rights Reserved