Put this dish together the night before and let the oats cook overnight, so you can wake up to a breakfast the whole family will enjoy. If you don’t have a dairy intolerance, use milk instead of the oat milk.
Slow Cooker Oatmeal
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 4 ratings
- Cooking Spray
- 1 1/2 Cups Steel-Cut Oats
- 6 Cups Water
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Cup Oat Or Other Plant-Based Milk
- 6 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 1/3 Cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/2 Cup Sliced Toasted Almonds
- Coat the bowl of a medium-size slow cooker with cooking spray.
- In large-size bowl combine oats, water, vanilla, and kosher salt. Transfer to slow cooker. Cover and cook 7 to 8 hours on low until oats are tender.
- Add oat milk and stir to combine.
- Drizzle with maple syrup and top with dried cranberries and almonds to serve.
- Serves 6
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 480 Minutes Total Time: 490 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved