What a super easy way to cook this Thanksgiving staple. Make these sweet potatoes while your turkey is cooking and focus on the other side dishes that make up your Thanksgiving feast.
Slow Cooker Sweet Potatoes
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (4.8 /5)
- 29 ratings
- 6 Large Sweet Potatoes (Cubed)
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Pecans
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 2 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Allspice
- 1/8 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- Olive Oil (For Greasing Slow Cooker)
- Grease slow cooker with olive oil.
- Place cubed sweet potatoes and chopped pecans in slow cooker.
- In small-size bowl, whisk together honey, maple syrup, balsamic vinegar, allspice, and kosher salt. Pour mixture onto potatoes and pecans. Give a good stir.
- Cook, on high, 4 hours until potatoes are tender.
- Transfer to serving dish and serve warm.
- Serves 8
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 240 Minutes Total Time: 260 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2016 All Rights Reserved