If you have a busy work day ahead of you and want to come home to a delicious corned beef dinner then you’re slow cooker is the ticket. I love this easy recipe and with a little planning ahead you will love it as well.
St. Patrick’s Day Slow Cooker Corned Beef Brisket
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 12 ratings
- 2 Onions (Sliced)
- 4 Garlic Cloves (Chopped)
- 4 Carrots (Chopped Into 1/2 Inch Pieces)
- 4 Potatoes (Cut In Half)
- 3 Whole Bay Leaves
- 1 1/2 Pounds Head Of Cabbage (Cut Into Large Wedges)
- 1 Large Corned Beef Brisket
- 1 Cup Water
- 2 Tablespoons English Mustard
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- Add all ingredients except mustard and brown sugar to your slow cooker. Cover and cook 9 hours on low. Remove bay leaves and throw them away.
- In small-size bowl mix mustard and brown sugar. Spread brown sugar mixture over corned beef. Cook 1 more hour.
- Remove corned beef and vegetables from slow cooker and transfer to large-size serving platter. Slice corned beef across the grain to serve.
- Serve warm.
- Serves 4
- “Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen