Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
This was super easy to make and a HUGE hit at my house tonight. I used a large grill pan instead of the grill, but you can use a grill if you want.
- Horseradish Butter:
- 1/4 Cup Melted Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Prepared Horseradish
- 1 Teaspoon Finely Chopped Fresh Dill
- 1 Teaspoon Hot Sauce
- 1/2 Teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 21 Ounces Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper (Roughly Chopped)
- 2 Pounds Boneless Sirloin Steak (Cut Into 1 1/2 Inch Cubes)
- 10 to 12 Wood Skewers (Soaked In Water For 30 Minutes)
- Preheat grill on medium heat. Or preheat large-size grill pan over a medium heat.
- n a small-size bowl, combine melted butter, horseradish, dill, hot sauce, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Keep butter mixture warm.
- In a medium-size bow, mix olive oil with kosher salt and pepper. Add cherry tomatoes, chopped bell pepper, and steak cubes. Toss to coat thoroughly.
- Thread steak, tomatoes, and bell pepper alternately onto skewers, making sure to start and end with steak pieces.
- Grill skewers over direct medium heat (or on stovetop in grill pan) for 6 to 8 minutes for medium rare, turning once. If you would like your steak done more then add a minute or two.
- Remove skewers from grill (or grill pan) and brush liberally with horseradish butter.
- Transfer to serving platter. Serve immediately. Makes 10 to 12 skewers
- © Victoria Hart Glavin