Good meatloaf is one of the ultimate comfort foods. To be tender and juicy, it needs the perfect ratio of meat, fats, vegetables, and spices. Meatloaf freezes beautifully, so make a double batch and keep one for a quick meal at another time.
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 2 ratings
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/2 Medium Onion (Chopped)
- 1 1/2 Pounds Ground Turkey
- 1/3 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1/4 Cup Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Sat
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Add olive oil to small-size skillet over a medium heat. Add onion and sauté 4 minutes.
- Transfer onion to large-size bowl. Add ground turkey, heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, parsley, kosher salt, and pepper. Mix until well combines. Press mixture into loaf pan.
- Place in oven 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let rest 10 minutes before serving.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes Cook Time: 30 Minutes Total Time: 45 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved