Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
This simple filling is also good over rice. It makes enough to fill 8 six inch tortillas. Serve a variety of salsas and hot sauces, from mellow to mouth melting.
- 1 Pound Boneless Center Cut Pork Chops
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1 Medium Onion (Thinly Sliced)
- 3 Garlic Cloves (Sliced)
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/3 Cup Barbecue Sauce
- 2 1/2 Cups Pineapple Chunks
- 1/2 Bunch Cilantro (Chopped)
- 1 1/2 Cups Sliced Red Cabbage
- 8 Tortillas
- Sprinkle pork with kosher salt and pepper. Trim away any fat. Cut onion in half and slice thinly. Slice garlic.
- Heat olive oil in heavy saucepan over a high heat. Cook pork 6 minutes until browned and cooked through. Turn once. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Add onion and garlic to pan and sauté 5 minutes over a low heat. Slice pork into thin strips and add back to pan along with any meat juices. Add barbecue sauce and cook 2 minutes until pork is warmed through and coated with sauce. Remove from heat. Transfer to serving bowl.
- To serve top tortillas with pork, cabbage, pineapple, and cilantro.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 13 Minutes Total Time: 33 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2016 All Rights Reserved