Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
Using feta sliced from a block is a bit creamier and less salty than feta crumbles, though you can use either.
- 1/2 Small Red Onion (Thinly Sliced)
- 5 Ounces Baby Spinach
- 1 Cup Pitted Kalamata Olives
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (Thinly Sliced)
- 1/2 Cup Balsamic Dressing
- 1/2 Seedless English Cucumber (Thinly Sliced)
- 4 Small Tomatoes (Cut Into Wedges)
- 6 Ounces Chunk Feta (Sliced)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1/2 Baguette (Sliced)
- Rinse sliced red onion with cold water. Drain well and pat dry with paper towels. In large-size bowl toss baby spinach, olive, and bell pepper with dressing. Divide among 4 bowls.
- Top bowls with cucumbers, tomatoes, onion, and feta. Garnish with oregano. Season with kosher salt and pepper.
- Serve with sliced baguette.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 10 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2020 All Rights Reserved