Artichoke & Rocket Salad
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 5 ratings
- 1/4 Cup Pine Nuts
- 12 Ounces Marinated Artichokes
- 3 Tablespoons Champagne Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 8 Cups Packed Rocket (Arugula)
- 1 Orange (Sliced)
- In small-sized skillet toast pine nuts for 5 minutes on medium-low until golden. Stir often.
- Drain marinated artichokes and pat dry with paper towels.
- In medium-size bowl add champagne vinegar, artichokes, and orange slices. Add olive oil, kosher salt, and pepper.
- Divide rocket among 4 plates. Spoon artichokes, oranges, and dressing over rocket. Garnish with pine nuts.
- Serve immediately
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 5 Minutes Total Time: 15 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved