Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
I love crispy treats and every once in awhile I’ll add something to them. Since it’s nearly Halloween I decided to try adding candy corn. The recipe turned out great so I wanted to share it with you.
- 4 Tablespoons Butter
- 10 Ounces Marshmallows
- 6 Cups Rice Krispy Cereal
- 2 Cups Candy Corn
- In large-size pan melt butter over a low heat. Add marshmallows. Stir until completely melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Add cereal and stir until combined. Add candy corn and mix well. You need to work fast as mixture cools it will begin to harden.
- Line 13x9x2 inch pan with parchment paper making sure parchment paper hangs over sides for easy removal. If you don’t have parchment paper then butter or spry pan with cooking spray.
- Transfer mixture into pan. With waxed paper press mixture evenly into pan. Let cool completely. Remove from pan and cut into squares.
- Transfer to serving platter and serve.
- Serves 10
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2015 All Rights Reserved