This traditional country French dessert is made by topping a layer of fruit with batter. Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream.
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 16 Ounces Bing Cherries
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Cup Unbleached Flour
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 3 Large Eggs (Room Temperature)
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon Almond Extract
- 2 Tablespoons Powdered Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place cherries in greased 9-inch pie pan. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons sugar. Set aside.
- To blender add Milk, flour, sugar, Eggs, vanilla, and almond extract. Blend 2 minutes until smooth. Pour over cherries.
- Place in oven 40 to 50 minutes until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Serve warm
- Serves 8
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes Cook Time: 50 Minutes Total Time: 65 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved