Now that you’ve made your Refrigerator Cookie Mix you can make these festive Cutout Sugar Cookies for the holidays.
Cutout Sugar Cookies
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 2 Dozen
- (5 /5)
- 27 ratings
- 4 Cups Refrigerator Cookie Mix (Recipe On Tiny New York Kitchen)
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 Large Egg (Lightly Beaten)
- Flour For Rolling Out Dough
- In large-size bowl combine cookie mix with vanilla and egg.
- Divide dough in half and shape into two disks. Wrap each disk in plastic wrap and place in refrigerator 3 1/2 hours. If your short on time you may place in freezer for an hour. You need dough to be firm enough to roll out.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Roll out dough on floured surface to about 1/4 inch thick. With cookie cutter cut into shapes. Arrange on prepared baking sheets about 2 inches apart.
- Place in oven for 10 to 12 minutes. You don’t want cookies to brown so check at about 9 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let sit on cookie sheet 5 minutes before transferring to wire cooling racks. Cool completely and decorate.
- Makes About 2 Dozen
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time:12 Minutes Total time: 32 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2016 All Rights Reserved